If you are already reaping the benefits of HP SiteScope, the HP SiteScope Android application is the next logical step for you!
The HP SiteScope Android application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their Android devices. With HP SiteScope on your Android, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!
* Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs).
* Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
* Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
* Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.
* You can perform all these actions from an Android across multiple SiteScopes.
• HP SiteScope 10.13 (with patch SIS_108 for Linux, SIS_109 for Solaris or SIS_110 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.01 (with patch SIS_00114for Linux, SIS_00115 for Solaris or SIS_00116 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.10.