How To Tie A Tie Knots Guide APK
Aug 26 2015
The description of How To Tie A Tie Knots Guide
Feature Tie Knots.
- Wide and triangular. A full knot best suited for spread collar shirts.
- Most classic for all ties and commonly worn during black tie events. One should choose the bow tie when wearing a tuxedo.
- The asymmetric nature of this knot gives it an elegantly casual presence.
Four in Hand.
- Narrow and slightly asymmetrical. The perfect knot of a standard button-down dress shirt.
- Symmetrical and triangular. A knot you can use with any dress shirt.
- Narrow and slightly asymmetrical. Small but flashy tie knot for any occasion.
- A simple small casual look.
- Ideal for thin neckties and spread collar shirts.
- Great with spread collar shirts. Symmetrical and wide.
- A good dimple is made before you tighten the knot at your necktie.
- Best suited for classic collar dress shirts.
- The knot has a depth which allows it to stand up and drape well.
- Thick and wide with a triangular shape the Windsor, knot is best suited for spread collar shirts.
- How To Tie A Tie Knots Guide 1.0 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Dec 24 2015
APK File SHA1: 1ed669ee1189b5001887dc529fbc94aa9a562edf