• What to do immediately when you are in debt?
• How can you reduce your credit card debt?
• Working out your financial ratios.
• Do's and Don'ts when you are in debt.
• Bankruptcy as a last resort.
• Find out the best way to borrow money legally.
Learn how to work out your own financial ratios to see if you are borrowing to much. Learn how to reduce your credit card debt and calculate how much debt you can actually afford.
Find out what you can do if you are already in debt in order to choose the best possible option. Also, learn how to borrow money effectively and wisely. Handle your credit card statements well.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ MoneySENSE Core Financial Capabilities Framework
✔ How To Avoid Debt
✔ Example On How Your Credit Card Debt Can Be Reduced
✔ Working Out Your Own Ratios
✔ Notes: How Much Debt Can You Afford
✔ What To Do Immediately When You Are In Debt
✔ Notes: What To Do Immediately When You Are In Debt
✔ Common Debt Collection Process
✔ Do's and Don'ts When You Are In Debt
✔ Options When In Debt
✔ If You Need To Borrow
✔ Understanding Your Credit Card Statement
✔ Lending To Friends And Relatives
✔ Bankruptcy As A Last Resort
✔ Signs Of A Possible Gambling Problem
✔ How to you fare on the debt-o-meter?!
✔ Additional Resources
• Lifetime access to 18 lectures and 1 quizzes
• A community of 800+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Institute For Financial Literacy And Peggy Chan PY
The MoneySENSE-Singapore Polytechnic Institute for Financial Literacy is a collaboration between MoneySENSE, the national financial education programme in Singapore and Singapore Polytechnic.
Peggy has 8 years of experience in the financial services industry, helping clients understand their financial needs, objectives and risk tolerance as well as reviewing company policies and procedures to ensure compliance. She was also an adjunct lecturer with a Polytechnic, teaching insurance and retirement planning subjects.
Install the "How To Manage Debt" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.