It is match for the beginner of Pokemon Go.
You can learn how to find Gyms and Pokestops.
It teach you the basics of Pokemon games past catching Pokemon, battling at Gyms, using items, evolving your creatures. You're doing it all in the real world.
That means instead of tapping or using a D-pad to tell your virtual avatar where to go to find Pokemon, you're actually walking. In the real world.
Time to take hold of your dreams, become a Pokemon trainer, and catch 'em all! Most people have at least heard of Pokemon. Nintendo and Niantic Labs have teamed up to let players catch Pokemon in the very world we live in, thanks to a combination of GPS, augmented reality, and cute cartoon graphics.
- Team and Bench management, with informations about name, gender, types, held item, moved with details
- Type statistics, where you can see your team weaknesses and strengths
- Pokemon statistics: here you can insert your monsters power and manage EVs for every stat
- Interesting locations: where you can find informations about the main interesting breeding locations in the last games (move tutor, EV evaluator, massage points, etc)
- Natures: all natures with incremented and decremented stats
- Types effectiveness: select one or two types, Team Trainer will calculate automatically supereffective, not very effective, immune and normal damaged types
Improve your team and become a better Trainer!
This app is an unofficial application for Pokemon Go. This app is not affiliated with the content creator. All images, videos, and texts are copyright of their respective owners, and usage for this falls within the “Fair Use” guidelines. This app acts as a fan art and information source for players and fans.