Most people are too naive to realize what is happening when they are being sold a car. They are not thinking like the salesman, who has been there every single day for the last umpteen years dealing with customers just like them.
Most people just aren't up to the challenge. But by golly, that won't be you.
This How to buy a car app will explain everything you need to research before you go the dealership. Everything you should bring with you when you buy a car. And written down all the likely lines you might here from the salesman...
...whose sole intention is to get as much money from your bank account as possible. It's all in my thoroughly researched, 53 page report. And you can be reading it in mere minutes from now.
But to warm up...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Understand that both you and the dealer are looking to get the better deal to buy car.
- Why you should run if they ask you to resign your loan papers.
- Find out the difference between the dealer's price and the factory price - so that you know how much to offer to buy a car.
- Find out when salesmen are desperate to sell cars and are much more willing to lower their prices to close the deal.
- Recognize numerous other scams such as the "Factory Holdback Scam," "Insurance Scam," "Turnover Scam," and more. Get prepared before you get taken for thousands.
- 8 items to bring with you when purchasing a car if you want to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Recognize who is really on the phone if someone calls in to compete with your offer to buy car.
- Find out why you should always pay deposits with your credit card - not with checks.
- Recognize "Price Beating" and "I Won't Get Paid" scams and learn to stay away when buying a car.
And much more....