Hair Braiding Tips:
1. Never try to take out the braid from the top. It will make dry, coarse and knotty tangles in your hair.
2. Gentle tension on the braid, pulling down on the strands, will keep it snug.
3. If you're having a hard time french braiding, put your hair into a half-ponytail and secure with an elastic. This is your stable center section, and the elastic should eventually be hidden by the braid.
4. Always tighten for a neat look!
5. If you've never braided before, learn the pattern with thick yarn, ribbon or long-haired dolls before you start on somebody's hair. It takes some practice to get the feel of it.
6. Take the braid out by unbraiding it from the bottom.
This app requires internet access, which opens your smart phone browser to a website that contains information on how to braid hair.
how to french braid free
how to french braid your hair
how to braid hair
how to braid your hair