A lip scrub combines exfoliation with much needed moisture to to keep lips softer longer, even in cold winter weather. So get on the lip scrub wagon with these homemade recipes and follow with a homemade lip balm for super soft, kissable lips!
1. Mint chip lip scrub. Indulge in chocolate without actually eating it! This mint chip lip scrub is the way to go.
2. Bubblegum lip scrub. Bubble gum fan? Skip the chewing and enjoy the taste on your lips as you exfoliate them gently. Recipe on Hairspray and High Heels.
3. Gingerbread lip scrub. Gingerbread is not just for Christmas! This lip scrub from Runway Chef will keep your kisser hydrated all winter long.
4. Cinnamon lip scrub. Cinnamon will make your lips naturally plumper and the light exfoliation will prep your lips for absorbing all the lip balm goodness.
5. Coconut honey lip scrub. Try this coconut oil recipe from Hairspray and High Heels, which only includes ingredients you probably already have in the pantry.
6. Mindy almond lip scrub. Try recipe from The Chic Site made with brown sugar as an exfoliant and hydrating almond and peppermint oils.
7. Honey sugar lip scrub. For soft, kissable lips, try this scrub made with hydrating honey and almond oil.
Want to know more ? Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it. simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.