If you'd like to get a fixer upper ready to sell, increase market value or just make your own home more comfortable, you're in the right place and here's why:
Home Remodeling Secrets will help you choose inexpensive remodeling and renovation projects with little expense or your money back!
Why should you consider Home Remodeling Secrets?
Reason one: Sal Vannutini has successfully renovated real estate for personal and professional purposes for over 10 years.
Reason two: 11 years in the real estate profession where he has witnessed what works, and what doesn't work when remodeling a home, and the effect this can have on the eventual selling price; as well as his "in the trenches" experiences as a full time renovator.
Reason three: He is also an international author and highly respected speaker on the topic of investing in fixer-uppers.
Here is a summary of some
of the things you will learn
* A fresh coat of paint makes your home look clean and fresh.
Take the guesswork out of colors, types and amount of paint required.
* What about wallpaper?
How to measure, purchase, apply or remove wallpaper dressing.
* Do the floors need attention?
How to rejuvenate wood floors, repair or replace carpet or tile.
* Is the house dark and gloomy?
Discover tips to brighten any room.
* Are updated window treatments are in order?
Learn how to clean or upgrade window coverings.
* Is the kitchen drab and dreary?
Quick, inexpensive tips to bring it up to modern standards.
* How to transform an ugly bathroom.
Quick and simple techniques that bring the bathroom up to date.
* How to dress up the outside.
Tips on increasing curb appeal.
Home Remodeling Secrets also has tons of additional tips including how to prepare a "homebuyer's notebook" for the house.
Learn how to create a listing of items such as as paint colors, warranty information for appliances, source for floor coverings and window treatments, companies that have worked on the home, and any other information that would be helpful to someone buying the home.
Home Remodeling Secrets is a comprehensive guide that anyone needs to prepare a property for sale or just update their own home.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.