It is a free Holy Bible: Reader Assistant app to enable people of any faith, from any country across the world, speaking English, Hindi and many other languages, to read, listen to, and study the Holy Bible scriptures as easily as possible and with the greatest personal blessing.
To ensure that the provenance of all biblical documents is thoroughly researched, the 'Holy Bible' versions and related documents are sourced from the popular open source bible repository websites like http://www.crosswire.org & http://ibt.org.ru & http://xiphos.org
* One of the most comprehensive, optimal, and fastest Holy Bible: Reader Assistant apps on Android
* Bible reading plans.
* Bibles, Commentaries, Theological Dictionaries, Maps, and Christian books in many languages
* Off-line after initial download - no need for a data connection
* Translated versions available for additional download across languages Engilsh, Hindi, Hebrew, German, French, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Polish, Chinese and many more.
* Holy Bible: Reader Assistant allows to share selected bible verse over social networks, email, SMS etc.
* Free to use. Donations requested only for upkeep, enhancement and development support for Holy Bible Application.
* Over 40 English Bibles including ESV, KJV and NET.
* Collection of Bible commentaries.
* Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
* Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
* Split screen. Multi-window feature supported on Samsung Galaxy Note devices.
* Write personal notes
* Select any interface language from a list of over 25
* Flexible and fast search
* Maps of the Biblical lands
* Listen to any document read out for you using the text to speech feature in the settings menu.
* Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
* Compare across various Bible versions and translations on a single screen
* Uses the powerful JSword engine from CrossWire
1. Tap current document/passage top left to open Navigator. When reading any book, swiping left and right on the screen goes to previous or next chapter.
2. Press phones menu button for menu cations. To download more documents after the start press Menu button/More/Download Documents.
3. Modify System Settings is required to allow custom screen sleep time for Holy Bible: Reader Assistant.
4. Press speak option to access a dialog to start or stop reading bible passages.
5. There is My Note, Bookmarks and Find option available in the menu actions.
6. Long press on the bible view to open a context menu for actions affecting the current onscreen verse.
7. Long press on a version of downloaded Bible document in the document selector, to view information about the document or delete the document.
8. Long press back on bible view to access history list.
This project will undergo further enhancements and modifications over time. Your donations through PayPal will help in funding the development of the Holy Bible: Reader Assistant android application.
Kindly report all your feedback to [email protected]