The 'Holy Bible KJV' is an extremely elegant (perhaps with best UI) Bible application, yet very simple to use. 'Holy Bible KJV' has very easy navigation and plenty of other features for King James Version of Holy Bible which includes both Old Testament and New Testament.
Please take a took at of some of the features of Holy Bible KJV.
1. Bible KJV is very light app and has offline support for both Old Testament and New Testament.
2. Swiping right in Bible KJV opens the left drawer with all the holy books of old testament & new testament. Select any of the book, the chapter and verse automatically sets to beginning of that book. Similarly, swiping Bible KJV in left opens right drawer with another set of features.
3. You have previous and next buttons in lower region of screen to quickly move to next verse and previous verse in Bible KJV.
4. Press settings icon and you get options to select Text style and Theme of your choice. Change the style whenever you want a new one in KJV Bible.
5. Press the search button in the upper left corner to open search bar. This has two sections. Select the chapter and the verse numbers in the first section to get the verse instantly in KJV Bible.
6. Press search button once again to hide the search bar.
7. Alternatively, you can do search on a keyword, put a keyword of your choice in the second section of search bar and press search button beside that. This will open the right drawer with all the verses with entered keyword across all books of KJV Bible. Select them to see the verse.
8. You can share a verse in KJV Bible to your folks by using share button available in upper right corner.It has Facebook share and many other share mediums.
9. Add a verse to your favorites by pressing favorite button available in the upper right corner of KJV Bible just beside facebook button.
10. Swipe KJV Bible left to open right drawer with another set of features.
11. All your favorite verses of KJV Bible are listed here in right drawer.
12. Select your favorite verse in Holy Bible and the verse is displayed for you.
13. You can search/filter your favorite verse by using search option available just below Favorites label in KJV Bible. Start typing the book name: chapter number, this filters your favorite verse dynamically.
14. At any time, if you want to remove a verse from your favorites, long press on the verse item listed in favorites.
15. If you want to play audio of displayed verse in KJV Bible, use play button available in the right drawer.
16. Change the device orientations to landscape mode, this will enable you to have the verse window along with either of left drawer (the books) or right drawer (the favorites) of Holy Bible. Swipe left or right to have the drawer of your choice along with the verse window.
17. Search on keyword (case sensitive), Now you can search the verses having a specific 'keyword'. After the search, right drawer will automatically open listing all the relevant verses.
18. At any time you can add note to a holy verse and see them.