1. HKTDC Research – about 2,000 free online research articles produced every year to keep SMEs well informed of industry and market trends
2. Marketplace – source from 120,000 quality suppliers around the world
3. Exhibitions & Conferences – browse the HKTDC trade fairs and events list
4. Product Magazines – 20+titles of product magazine plus dozen of supplements covering a wide spectrum of product categories
5. Video – view professionally produced video for industry and market updates
6. HKTDC Services – see highlights of major HKTDC services
This app is available in English, Traditional Chinese繁體中文and Simplified Chinese简体中文.
Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory organisation with a mission to create business opportunities for Hong Kong companies. We are the international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based traders, manufacturers and service providers. With more than 40 global offices, including over a dozen in the Chinese mainland, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a platform for doing business with China and throughout Asia.
The HKTDC connects millions of international buyers and sellers through a variety of integrated services, namely its trade fairs, online marketplace and product magazines.
Please visit www.hktdc.com for more details.