Begin your day with an exhilarating experience by seeking the blessings of the Almighty. Each of the seven days in a week has a special significance and is dedicated to one or more Hindu gods or goddesses. Through this app our aim is to pave the path of the divine for the devotees by bringing the beautiful images and sounds of gods and to begin each day with a purpose.
The unique features of the app are:
• A new feature of listening to hindu bhajans dedicated to the particular lord which will be seen in the notification cards every morning. What a Way to Start the Day!!
• Wallpaper changes automatically every day of the week dedicated to a particular lord
• Multiple images available for each day that can automatically change every hour, 2 hours, 4 hours etc. based on your preference
• Completely customization to choose any Wallpaper for any particular day or set as permanent for every day
• Option to play all the bhajan songs from the app library
Each day in a week has a specialty and apart from the special Vratas and Upvaas, there are numerous folklore's associated with the fasting observed on the days of the week.
Monday is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Fulfills all your wishes and desires.
Tuesday is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Durga, Goddess Kali and Lord Hanuman. Overcomes all obstacles in your path.
Wednesday is dedicated to planet Mercury and Lord Vithal, an incarnation of Krishna. The day is highly auspicious for starting new ventures and it is believed that those who observe the Vrat are bound to get blessed with fortunes.
Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his incarnations. Helps to attain good luck and prosperity
Friday is dedicated to Mother Goddess – Mahalakshmi, Santhosi Ma, Annapuraneshwari and Durga. Helps to attain wealth and prosperity
Saturday is dedicated to alleviating the bad influence of Lord Shani. Lord Hanuman is also worshipped on Saturdays. In the Ramayana, it is mentioned that Lord Hanuman frees the Navagrah Devatas from the captivation of Ravan. Pleased by this, Shani Deva gives a boon to Hanumanji that, whoever worships Hanumanji on Saturdays (the day attributed to Shani), will be saved from Shani's wrath.
Sunday is dedicated to Lord Surya (Sun God). Make sure you offer water to the sun, and chant the Gayatri Mantra on Sunday morning.
It must be noted here that the deity worshiped on a particular day might vary from region to region and community to community.
So what are you waiting for? Download this special and unique app “Hindu Wallpaper Bhajans - LITE” and give your life a special meaning!!