The description of Hindu Panchang राशिफल,सुविचार
Hindu Panchang Rashiphal and Suvichar is an informative app for people of Indians and Hindi speaking people across the world.Wherever you go! This application is a great tool to help you get the most out of your day, and plan your days for success.
From now on you will never forget any auspicious time or miss important days as this offline panchang will show you all the important details of the day like Thithi, Nakshatra, Rahu kaal, Yamagand, Gulika, Shukla Paksha, Krishna Paksha, Chandrashtama, etc in a single glance. It covers both Amavasyant (Amanta) & Purnimant (Purnimanta) calendars and is available both in Hindi
Application supports following features :
1) Masam, Paksham, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, Sunsign and Moonsign.
2) Panchanga (Thidi,Vara, Nakshathra, Yoga, Karana)
3) Good Time (Amritakalam, Abhijit Muhurtham, Anandadi Yoga)
4) Bad Time (Rahukal, Yamagand, Varjy, Gulik, Dur Muhurat)
5) Horoscope (Daily, Week, Month, Year)
6) Muhurth (Marriage, Property, Housing, New Purchase )
7) Festivals (Particular Month)
9) Hindi Motivation Quotes
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.