All pupils at Highview will have a statement of special educational needs issued and maintained by their local education authority. The statement will outline each pupil or student’s individual special educational needs and the educational and non-educational provision required to meet those needs. The statement will also name Highview as the appropriate placement to provide education for the child’s additional educational needs. All pupils at Highview have complex learning difficulties. The statement is reviewed on an annual basis in the form of a meeting, where multi-agency partners who may be involved in the support of the young person, get together to discuss progress and talk about interventions on which the team is currently working. It is also an opportunity to review educational provision. This is a very important meeting as it will allow any relevant change of placement to be recorded if necessary and will also name another provision if such a recommendation needs to be made.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with GCM push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your Google contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand