1. Lead / Inquiry Management has the following features
i. Quickly Create the Leads
ii. Follow-up Reminders will be provided.
iii. Easily convert Lead to Customer
2. Customer Profile
3. History of Previous Visits
4. Appointment Scheduler
5. Documents Organizer
Employee Management has the following features
1. Recruitment Management has the following features
i. Vacancy Requisition Form.
ii. User Friendly Resume Database Management
iii. Easy Integration of Online Resume Submission by Candidate
iv. Search in Resume Database for keywords, CVs
v. Review, Shortlist and Tag Candidates
vi. Schedule Interview rounds with automatic alert to candidate and the interviewer about the location and timings.
vii. Track the log of interviews at candidate level
viii. Update the status of each interview of the candidate.
ix. Online Test for the Candidate
x. Share results with candidates automatically.
xi. Generate Appointment Letters and share with candidates automatically through email.
xii. Post/View Candidate details, Notes, Emails, History, CV at simple clicks
xiii. Bulk Email to candidates
2. Employee Profile
3. Employee Leave Management has the following features
i. Daily Attendance
- Easily upload Access Card Log
- Easily create the entry for temporary Card
- Easily upload Temporary Card access Log
- Easily upload Visitor Log or create the entries directly
ii. Leave Management
- Keeps track of Leaves Applied
- Keeps track of Leaves Approved
- Keeps track of Leave Cancelled
- Provides notifications on each stages
- Easy to access
- Easily Adjustable to any leave policy
Vendor Management has the following features
1. Vendor Profile
2. Payment transactions History
3. Purchase Orders and Quotation Organizer
Invoice Management has the following features
1. Create invoices, quotes and orders quickly in PDF format
2. Customize invoices including logo, heading text, notes and more
3. Print / Email PDF copy directly from the software
4. Apply partial or full payments toward recorded invoices when payments are received
1. Manage Payrolls and Salaries
2. Manage accounts payable and paid bills
3. Manage accounts receivable
Inventory Management has the following features
1. Keeping your stock/products organized
2. Add notes, URLs and photos to item descriptions
3. Import current inventory with a .csv file
4. Scan in bar codes to add new items
5. Group items into categories for organized stock control
6. Set sales units for items sold by weight or in bundles
7. Multiple Location and Sub Location, Transfer stock between locations
8. Quickly Generate the Bar codes with your own Printer
Appointment Scheduler has the following features
1. Easily manage and plan the visits of the customers or leads.
2. Google Calendar Integration: Your appointments will be created in your Google calendar and can be sync with your smart phone’s/outlook’s calendar.
3. Appointments can be scheduled by the Employee for specific Customer or Lead.
4. SMS / Email notification will be sent to the Customer’s registered mobile number.
5. SMS / Email reminders will be sent to the Customers prior to the appointments.