* Build a Mode by Mixing Three Options:
1) "Jump Start" gives you a random starting grid to jump you into the challenge ,or leave it off to build up from a blank slate.
2) "Timed" increases the intensity. Shapes have a point value that decreases over time. Quickly place the shapes to score or else you'll lose the shapes and risk a game over.
NEW 3) "Random" generates groups of hexagons on the fly. Unusual shapes increase the difficulty and variety.
* Simple to learn and easy to understand scoring: 1 point per hex cleared, and multiplier based on number of lines cleared at one time.
* Banner ads only, no videos interrupting.