There once was a girl named Heidi, whose parents had died when she was very young. Heidi’s aunt, Dete, took poor Heidi in and saw to her upbringing however, when Heidi was six, Dete got a job in Frankfurt. It was not possible for Heidi to join Dete in Frankfurt at that time. So Dete decided to leave her with her grandfather who lived high up in the Alps.Heidi’s grandfather was a very strict, grumpy old man. Grandfather was furious! He didn’t want to take care of anyone! But finally he agreed. Heidi went up the mountains with Peter and his goats everyday. She enjoyed her life in the mountains. Soon, Heidi and her grandfather started were fond of each other. They were inseparable.Days went by. One day, grandfather received a letter from Dete. She wanted to take Heidi to Frankfurt. Both Heidi and grandfather grew very sad. Dete arrived the very next day.Will Dete take Heidi away to Frankfurt? Will Heidi be able to leave the mountains? What will happen next?Discover all this only with Story Time.FEATURES:FEATURES:
- Superb engaging fun interactions.
- Vivid colorful illustrations
- Fascinating fun filled animations
- Brilliant sound effects that adds flavor to the story
- Simple and easy text for kids of all ages to enjoy the story
- Text highlighting and brilliant professional narration
- 20 pages of fun filled effects
The tale is sure to give a memorable experience to its readers only with Story Time.
A never miss!