Learn to read Hebrew using syllable system.
This is a free version. Does not depend on internet use, can be practiced anywhere.
- Change the vowel and see how the whole alphabet displayed with that sound.
- Click on the syllables to hear the syllables pronounced with that vowel by native speaker.
- Test yourself by clicking at the syllable and proceed to test your memory by clicking the green (NEXT) button.
Word reading section and drills are disabled in free version.
• Intuitive user interface with simple back, forward and next level buttons
• Combines pictures and sounds with structured learning
• Uses a special vowel based syllable system
This application is developed by university instructor
Suitable for ages 5 -120