Two stages will host internationally-renowned speakers, feature zones will enable deep discussion on digital health, personalised medicine, new models of care and NHS Right Care, and our pop-up university returns with more than 100 expert-led workshops.
We have developed the Expo 2016 app to improve your experience of the two-day event and help you get the most out of our packed programme.
The app will enable you to:
• View the main stage, pop-up-university, feature zone and satellite event agendas
• Build and access your personal agenda
• Stay in touch with all the latest Expo 2016 news and Twitter updates
• Chat and network with other delegates
• View the full agenda and speaker information
• Find your way around Expo 2016 with a detailed floor plan