* Hazrat Ali (A.S) was the most learned man of his age. He was a living encyclopedia of knowledge and learning.
* After the holy Prophet, Hazrat Ali (A.S) was the most eloquent person of the age.
* Because of the knowledge and wisdom Hazrat Ali (A.S) is known as the "Second Solomon."
* wise sayings and aphorisms of Hazrat Ali (A.S) have attained the status of classical proverbs.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S)was the first person to write a grammar of the Arabic language.
* Among the early Muslims, Hazrat Ali (A.S) was the only person whose collections of writings have come down to us and this collection [is] preserved under the title of Nahj-ul-Balagha.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) was a distinguished poet.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) enjoys fame as the "father of rhetoric."
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) was an authority on Mathematics.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) was a master of the science of Physics.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) had a deep medical knowledge.
* After the holy Prophet, Hazrat Ali (A.S) is regarded as the greatest philosopher of Islam.
* Hazrat Ali (A.S) was a calligrapher and wrote in a beautiful hand.
Hazrat Ali (A.S) was rewarded by the title of "Al-Murtaza" (The Brave) by Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w). The memorable event, breaking the door of Khaibar also took place by the hands of Hazrat Ali (r.a). Apart from cusion, He was also the son-in-law of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w). Hazrat Ali (A.S) was married with the most beloved daughter of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), Hazrat Fatima Zahra (r.a). He passed His great Caliphate of 6 years after the martyrdom of Hazrat Usman (r.a). Unfortunately, many problems and propaganda were raised during His Caliphate but He faced them with the open heart. Hazrat Ali (A.S) interrogated for the killers of Hazrat Usman (r.a) but didn't found any of them. In 40 Hijri, at the age of 63, on 17th, or 19th, or 21st, or 30th of Ramazan, a Jew names "Ibn-e-Maljam", when Hazrat Ali Murtaza (r.a) was offering Fajr prayers, inserted a dagger in their back from which He got martyrdom after suffering from 3 days.
Hazrat Ali kay 100 Qissay is an Islamic book of Hazrat Ali's stories. Ali was the first young male who accepted Islam. Hazrat Ali kay aqwal and his life is the best guidence for us. by following Hazrat Ali kay Aqwal , quotes and sayings we can make our lives more better.
Hazrat Ali Kay 100 Qissay.
>Zoom In, Zoom Out
>Table of Contents List
>Share feature to share this App
Must Install this knowledge-full app and share it with your friends JAZAKALLAH khair