Keeping up with college (classes, clubs, study groups, events, assignments & more) can get complicated, Hashback aims to simplify it with a synchronized smart Android/iOS/Web/Desktop App.
College students can create channels (groups) for sharing question papers/notes/coordinating projects/events/classes/study groups etc, share files/photos/create pdfs on the fly and have all their messages/files/photos synced across all devices.
There are no user limits, no file limits, no messaging limits, no group limits!
Available on Android, iOS and coming soon to all desktop platforms including Linux this summer.
Here's a list of features available on this release of Hashback -
- Introducing Private Channels for focused conversations like Study Groups & more
- Introducing explicit join, so you can browse channels without having to join them until ready
- Removed program name & college name from all chats, eliminating all that clutter
- Improved first user experience via curated content dedicated to college students from around the world
The usual suspects that you already know about -
- Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations with unlimited members via college & public channels.
- College Channels for group conversations restricted to just your college
- Public Channels for group conversations with other colleges
- Powerful search and archiving
- Integrations with tools like Google Drive
- New features added frequently
- Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
- Instantly synced across all devices
- Scientifically Rumored to make your college life easy