The description of Happy Valentine Greetings
Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. It originated as a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentinus, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
Several martyrdom stories associated with the various Valentines that were connected to February 14 were added to later martyrologies, including a popular hagiographical account of Saint Valentine of Rome which indicated he was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry and for ministering to Christians, who were persecuted under the Roman Empire. According to legend, during his imprisonment, Saint Valentine healed the daughter of his jailer, Asterius, and before his execution, he wrote her a letter signed "Your Valentine" as a farewell.
The day first became associated with romantic love within the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the 14th century, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. In 18th-century England, it evolved into an occasion in which lovers expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery chocolate, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines"). In Europe, Saint Valentine's Keys are given to lovers "as a romantic symbol and an invitation to unlock the giver’s heart", as well as to children, in order to ward off epilepsy (called Saint Valentine's Malady). Valentine's Day symbols that are used today include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards
A greeting card is an illustrated piece of card or high quality paper featuring an expression of friendship or other sentiment. Although greeting cards are usually given on special occasions such as birthdays, Eid al-Adha, Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas or other holidays, they are also sent to convey thanks or express other feelings. Greeting cards, usually packaged with an envelope, come in a variety of styles
Asmara is expressive and pleasant feeling of emotional attraction to another person. In the context of romantic love relationships, romance usually implies a strong expression of romantic love someone, or someone in the emotional desire and strong to connect with others romantic.
Features "Happy Valentine Greetings" Application :
• Free application that you can download is free
• Optimized battery usage and Fully supports horizontal orientation
• Speed has been optimized for maximum application all go smoothly.
• This application of Excellent and AmazingHappy Valentine Greetings Wallpaper in HD Quality
• Quick Navigation Everything is intuitively placed so you can customize the application as more you want.
• Easy to analyze photographs and set as Wallpaper in any Android Smartphone.
• Every photo Happy Valentine Greetings Wallpaper is awesome.
• Use You can set any wallpaper, you just have to press the button up to the right.
• Lots of perfect wallpapers in HD quality
• Intuitive order to change to go from one image to another is only necessary to slide a finger and you can access all of
• It helps to express Sometimes we do not find adequate words to express what we want to convey words; This application will help you find the perfect wallpaper.
• Share Happy Valentine Greetings Wallpaper your collage photos on Gmail, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email, Picasa, Google+, Email, SMS, Pinterest, Stumble, tumblr, Zalo and other social networks.