Hanuman Chalisa APK
Oct 01 2016
The description of Hanuman Chalisa
• The authorship of the Hanuman Chalisa is attributed to Tulsidas, a poet-saint who lived in the 16th century CE.
• He says in the last stanza of the Chalisa that whoever chants it with full devotion to Hanuman, will have Hanuman's grace. Amongst the Hindus of Northern India, it is a very popular belief that chanting the Hanuman Chalisa invokes Hanuman's divine intervention in grave problems, including those concerning evil spirits.
• The work consists of forty-three verses – two introductory Dohas, forty Chaupais and one Doha in the end.
• The first introductory Doha begins with the word shrī, which refers to Sita, who is considered the Guru of Hanuman.
• The auspicious form, knowledge, virtues, powers and bravery of Hanuman are described in the first ten Chaupais. Chaupais eleven to twenty describe the acts of Hanuman in his service to Rama, with the eleventh to fifteenth Chaupais describing the role of Hanuman in bringing back Lakshman to consciousness.
• From the twenty-first Chaupai, Tulsidas describes the need of Hanuman's Kripa. At the end,Tulsidas hails Hanuman and requests him to reside in his heart and in the heart of Vaishnavas.
• The concluding Doha again requests Hanuman to reside in the heart, along with Rama, Lakshman and Sita.
Hanuman Chalisa supported in following languages:
Other features of this app
• Provided meaning of Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi and English.
• Benefits of reading Hanuman Chalisa is given.
• User can download and listen Hanuman Chalisa while reading.
• For any suggestions or issues please contact developer.
- Hanuman Chalisa 5.16.3 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 5.16.3 (5) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Oct 04 2016
APK File SHA1: 4a4acd0e1b2388eac68686280d675fcea2429110
What's new: Version 5.16.3 • Hanuman Chalisa in now in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Ma More...
- Hanuman Chalisa 4.15.3 for Android 4.0+ APK Download