Handshake is designed to help you connect with other attendees and break the ice for those first time conversations! By using iBeacons technology Handshake helps you locate the people you came to meet. Think of it as your intelligent networking assistant.
Find the Movers. Meet the Shakers.
What can I use Handshake for?
• Invite other event attendees to ‘Handshake’ directly via the app.
• Chat one-to-one privately with your connections and find their location within the venue.
• View the full conference and seminar agendas including rich details of all sessions, breakouts, and speakers
• Put a face to a name before you say hello - attendee and speaker profiles are integrated with LinkedIn
• Take notes directly from within each session so you won’t forget those salient points.
• Stay on course using detailed maps of the venue and local area so you won’t get lost.
• Access presentation decks and other supporting documents (VIP guests only)
Start your event networking now:
1. Download the Handshake app and be sure to turn your Bluetooth on.
2. Log in to the app using the username and password supplied in the event emails from Terrapinn
3. Shortlist the attendees you’d like to meet and start networking.
Handshake plays nicely with iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
If you have any queries or questions you can either email the Terrapinn team.
Or alternatively come and find one of the Handshake team at the event who will be able to help and assist you.