1. Turn on HandsFree Texting service
2. Turn on Bluetooth
3. Connect phone with desired Bluetooth device
Note: The service can still work without being connected to a Bluetooth device.
When the service is turned on and a text message is received,
1. The message is read out loud
2. The user is prompted, "Reply," "Repeat," or "Quit."
3. If "Reply," the user says their reply.
4. The reply is repeated back to the user, who is then prompted, "Send," "Try Again," or "Quit."
5. On "Send," the reply is sent and a success message is returned.
-Before any voice command, wait for the *beep* before speaking.
-For less robotic-sounding voices, download other TextToSpeech engines, like IVONA
-Currently, if messages are received in quick succession, only the first message will be read out loud.
For comments, questions, or suggestions, contact the developer at [email protected]