Vocal 2.0 is out, with major upgrades to the entire app! This update includes the following enhancements:
-Vocal’s dialogue engine has been rebuilt from the ground up, creating a much better user experience and allowing more flexibility for user interaction.
-What kind of user interaction? As of this update, in addition to simply replying to incoming text messages, you can now create new messages to any saved contact! Simply start Vocal and swipe down on the app screen and follow the voice command prompts to create a new text message and send it.
-Complete overhaul of the UI.
-Vocal will now display the spoken text on the screen while you have the app opened.
-Progress bar indicating how far you are in the current dialogue and how many steps you have left.
Vocal is the easiest way to respond to text messages hands free. Just wait for the texts to come in and Vocal lets you reply with your voice. All you need to do is follow the prompts. It’s easy!
Use Vocal while driving, jogging, or even if you are just hanging out at home.
- The best app for hands free texting
- Create a new message with your voice. Just swipe down on the app screen while Vocal is running, then follow the voice prompts.
- Vocal can use your Bluetooth Headset for hands free text messaging
- Automatically activate Vocal when a Bluetooth device is connected.
- Have your phone read your text messages out loud with Text to Speech (TTS)
- Hands free listen to and respond to text messages
- Convenient widget for starting and stopping voice commands engine
- Easy to use, just start Vocal and voice commands automatically activate hands free texting when you receive a text message.
- Notification shows when voice commands are active
- Respond to text messages hands free without even turning on the screen
- Speech Recognition - Voice commands allow you to easily reply to your texts
- NEW Automatically reply to texts with a predefined message
How It Works:
- Turn on Vocal
- When a text message arrives, follow the voice command prompts to listen and respond to the message.
- You can reply to the text by speaking your message when prompted.
- Want to create a message from scratch? No problem! Just swipe down on the main app screen, then follow the simple voice command prompts to create a message to one of your contacts.
The free version of Vocal is limited to 3 text responses per day. There is an in-app purchase for sending unlimited messages daily using Vocal, for just $0.99 (Promotion ends 12/31). Unlocking also gives you access to more of Vocal's features such as starting the app when a Bluetooth device is connected and a convenient toggle widget.
Vocal has been reviewed on givemeapps! Check it out!