The description of Hand Knitting Tutorials
If you want to seriously pursue the knitting world knit, crochet or string thread into a good item or product, it does not take a long time or years to learn it. Nothing perfect or the most perfect knitting, but the intention and willingness to knit beautifully, will produce a quality product.
Here are seven important things to remember given by Ana Smith, a famous knitter, to a novice knitter.
1. First tip; Do not despair to learn.
When the fingers first grasp the knitting tools like hooks and threads, it might feel weird. Connecting the thread with the hook, initially it was hard. Try by knitting the base like making a rigging or bando, which is important to get your fingers with thread and hook.
2. The second tip: When crocheting or knitting, fingers try to flex, do not be stiff, because if tense even make work that should be light, like looks hard. Let the fingers pinch the hook, hook the thread at will.
3. The third tip: knit with the basic pattern, the easiest to do and do not take long. No need also threads must be the same as there in the pattern, take advantage of existing threads. Too fixated on the pattern can also create stress.
4. The fourth tip is to relax and enjoy the knitting moments. Do not hold the hook or thread too tight. When done, look back at the knitting and learn where the error occurred.
5. The fifth tip, while holding knitting, make sure thumb and forefinger are under knit.
6. Knitting is fun, according to Ana Smith's sixth tips, for beginners, it's easier to knit from the end of a string and form a knitting line.
7. And lastly, the seventh tips, for the beginner, if it's hard to start knitting and making a lot of mistakes, pause. Learn more knitting designs or patterns, then start knitting with a calm and happy heart.
Knitting or crochet is a fun activity. Activities that do not take time and place, which is easy to do anyone. Let's have fun with your knitting and knitting tools