The description of Hamza Tzortzis - Lectures
Hamza Tzortzis, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Hamza Tzortzis is an international public speaker on Islam. He is a writer, having authored articles, essays and commentaries on political philosophy, the philosophy of religion and society. Ustadh Hamza Tzortzis is an intellectual activist actively engaging on issues pertaining to religion, social cohesion and politics. He is also a researcher with a recent publication on non-Muslim perceptions on Islam and Muslims.
Ustadh Hamza Tzortzis regularly appears in the media explaining and demystifying Islam and providing unique perspectives on current affairs. His appearances have featured on the BBC, BBC Arabic, BBC Radio 4, BBC Asian Network, Press TV, Islam Channel, Nile TV, Ummah TV, Iqra TV, TV3 (Malaysia) and National Public Radio of America.
Ustadh Hamza Tzortzis lectures all around the world on topics related to Islam, philosophy and politics. He is a regular speaker at universities across the UK and is one of the main initiators of the contemporary emergence of Muslim public speakers using Islamic and Western philosophy to shed light on Islam and demystify its way of life.
AlKauthar Institute is delighted to have Hamza Tzortzis join us to share his research and first hand experience of conveying Islam to the public at large.