(1372 – 1448) is a collection of hadith pertaining Islamic
Bulugh al-Maram contains a total of 1358 hadiths. At the end of each hadith
narrated in Bulugh al-Maram, al-Hafidh ibn Hajar mentions who collected that
hadith originally. Bulugh al-Maram includes hadith drawn from numerous primary
sources of hadith in it including, Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu
Dawud, Jami at-Tirmidhi, Sunan al-Nasa'i, Sunan ibn Majah, and Musnad Ahmad ibn
Hanbal and more.
Bulugh al-Maram holds a unique distinction as all the hadith compiled in the
book have been the foundation for Shafi'i Islamic Jurisprudence rulings. In
addition to mentioning the origins of each of the hadith in Bulugh al-Maram, ibn
Hajar also included a comparison between the versions of a hadith that came from
different sources. Because of its unique qualities, it still remains a widely
used collection of hadith regardless of school of thought.
- Complete book translated in Melayu language
- Can change text font size
- Day and night reading mode
- Easy and quick index navigation
- Auto Bookmark (Last read topic & hadith)
- No internet or online connection required for reading
- Designed for both Android mobile phones and tablets
Note: This free App is supported by Ads. Jazak Allah Kheir.