HACU Annual Conference attendees will learn about:
• Successful, effective and exemplary programs and initiatives at HACU-member institutions.
• Partnerships and strategic alliances for collaboration between HACU-member institutions and public- and private-sector organizations.
• Graduate education opportunities for Hispanic students.
• Policy issues affecting education opportunities for Hispanics, including HACU’s legislative agenda.
• Promoting Hispanic participation in scholarships, fellowships, internships and other related programs funded by private and government organizations.
• Creating Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) and Hispanic awareness and readiness to participate in foundation-supported programs.
• Emerging trends in higher education affecting Hispanics and HSIs.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), founded in 1986, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) association representing more than 450 colleges and universities in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America and Spain.
The HACU 2015 App has the following functionality:
- Conference schedule, presenter paper presentations, and the ability to create personalized schedules
- Detailed speaker profiles
- Timeline feature and social wall with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn integration
- Detailed profiles of sponsor and Exhibitors
- Information about the 2015 conference
- Venue and exhibitor map information
Welcome to Miami Beach and we hope you enjoy HACU’s 29th Annual Conference!