Gypsum Home Design Ideas APK
Aug 31 2016
The description of Gypsum Home Design Ideas
The most basic part of home renovation projects would have to be repairs. That is, repairing existing parts of the home which you prefer to preserve instead of replace.
Home renovation projects on parts of the home should not only make them look beautiful, but also to suit the different activities that take place there. Not everything is about simply being creative, because practicality is what saves you the time, effort, and money to truly enjoy a wonderful home.
Here are some small home renovation projects regarding common gypsum boards (plasterboard) that you can do yourself at home, whether for improvements or repairs:
* Patching a small Hole in Gypsum Board
- Cut out a gypsum board patch that is a bit longer and narrower compared to the hole. Tie a length of string to a nail and drive it through the center of the patch.
- Apply some plaster or spackle onto the edges of the patch and insert it into the hole, starting on one end. Make sure to hold onto the string.
- Pull the string in order to hold the patch against the board's rear face and fill the indentations with filler or plaster. Then you cut off the string.
- Apply a thin coat of plaster on the patch and brush water on it. Then, smooth it down with a steel float.
* Patching a large Hole in Gypsum Board
- A much damaged gypsum board surface needs to be cut through with a sharp knife in order go back to the closest wall studs or ceiling joists.
- Cut across the stud or joist centers and make two straight up cuts down the center of the stud or joist in order to release the damaged panel and get rid of it.
- Cut two strips of wood to fit between the studs or joists, then secure them with screw or nail to support the edges of the main board and the patch.
- Cut a gypsum board patch to match the piece that was removed, and nail it into position. Plug and fasten the joints, then skim plaster over the repair, then polish with a steel float.
* Make Fixings in Gypsum Board
- If the fixing must be sandwiched between joists or studs rather than into them, drill a clearance hole for the fixing device through the gypsum board.
- Thrust a cavity anchor into the hole so it can get bigger against the back of the board, and drive in the screw. Using toggles, thread the screw through the object first.
* Make Fixings into Studs
- Use an electronic stud finder to find the stud or ceiling joist locations. It finds the nails which secure the gypsum board.
- Once marked, drill clearance holes in the object to be fixed at corresponding centers. Check for precision.
- Drill pilot holes through the board surface and into the stud or joist. Ensure that the drill bit is at correct angles to the surface of the wall.
- Insert screws in all the clearance holes, and put up the object to be fixed, arrange it with the pre-drilled pilot holes and drive the screws in.
Many home renovation projects do involve gypsum board, because it is a very versatile material for lining walls and ceilings.
- Gypsum Home Design Ideas 1.1 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.1 (2) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: Sep 15 2016
APK File SHA1: e50d0d643cd982c494ee604e84add42ae38bfe7b
- Gypsum Home Design Ideas 1.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download