The description of GW2 Event Timer
After the April 2014 Patch, the events have changed drastically. If you have enjoyed this version so far, Do use the next version I have created which can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danielling.gw2eventtimer2014
Note that the features are limited at the moment but I will roll out most of the features that is available in this version.
Once again, thank you very much for your support for the past year!
** This is not an official app by ArenaNet
This app uses the GW2 API to collect data in regards to the World Boss Events for eg: Shadow Behemoth.
Simple native android app User Interface to facilitate an easy way of monitoring the events. The events will auto refresh every 1 minute.
Please email me if you encounter any issues, any feedback or any suggestions. You can also pm me in game at "Sc Ar Z" without the quotes.
- Monitor World Bosses, Temple events
- Selection of Server
- Auto Refresh
- During event either Pre or Up state, the refresh rate will be auto adjusted to 15 seconds
- Selection of Refresh timing
- Simple, Clean, easy to use User Interface and BRIGHT LARGE text to show when event is up
- Keep Screen Turn On (No Screensaver) when monitoring the Timer page, can be turned off
- Event Timer, Time Limit timer (FE, Golem, etc), Up Timer (Option to turn On/Off)
- Events jump to the top when Pre/Up
- Checking of Open Dungeons (COF/COE) and Temples (COE and Temple of Lyssa currently not available)
- More Information for events. Touch the status to show more info, disable by unchecking the option "Turn On More Information"
- Alert when a event is Pre or Up. On initial launch, if there is more than 1 event Pre/Up, the alert will only show "Multiple Event". Please feedback to me if you would like to see a Notification version
Currently the API does not cater for DateTime stamp. As this app runs purely on the APIs, it becomes a local tracking in regards to the timer. Thus do not over rely on the timer. On initial launch, the timer will be likely not accurate.
After a event has been encountered, the timer will be updated accordingly. If the app is not used for a period of time, the timer will be calculated base on the number of cycles base on (Time To Window duration + Window duration) as there is no data as to when the last event was encountered.
This timer feature will be the number 1 priority as soon as the APIs get updated.
Features to be implemented
- Auto reset of checkboxes when 100% rare reward is reset
- More events (Looking for User Contributions)
- More wacky event messages (Looking for User Contributions)