Not able to write Gujarati/Not comfortable with Gujarati Keyboards : NO Problem.
No more worries !!! No more frustrations !!! No more wait !!!
Just use GujSandesh App - હવે “લખશે ગુજરાત, વાંચશે ગુજરાત”.
As a proud Gujarati & Android-phone owner, you always wanted to use Gujarati in your regular Apps - like WhatsApp/Hike/FB Messenger for messages or simple Notes App for daily notes/reminders.
But then, you come to know that either –
(1) your phone does NOT support Gujarati font OR
(2) most the Gujarati Keyboards available are very difficult & very uncomfortable to use.
Now, with GujSandesh App, you can –
(1) view/read Gujarati text - in a new sliding-from-top window, without even leaving your App.
(2) write your messages/text in Gujarati, with super easy Keyboard.
Requirements : Android version JellyBean or Higher (preferably JellyBean4.2+, KitKat, L ..)
Display : 4 inch or more Display size (preferable)
Note : Old Android JellyBean phones with in-built Gujarati font – may show few letters/symbols incorrectly. This faulty-rendering is just fault of phone/old-fonts. This is Not fault of GujSandesh App.
How to use GujSandesh App : GujSandesh App is very simple & very easy to use.
(1) Start GujSandesh App & keep it running (in the background). This is must for pt. (2) below.
(2) To View/Read Gujarati text (if you can NOT see Gujarati text in your phone) :
- Start App of your choice, say WhatsApp.
- Select your message & then tap on the ‘Copy’ symbol in the menu (which just appeared at the top).
- Then, if GujSandesh is running and if the selected message contains Gujarati matter, a NEW window will immediately come sliding from top of the screen. And, you can now read your selected messages. You do NOT need to leave your App for this.
- If your message is bigger in size then scroll & read it in this NEW window itself.
- Touch/tap on X-symbol, this NEW window will close.
- If you want to reply or further read the message in full-screen then tap/touch on the Pen-symbol and you will be taken back to GujSandesh App showing your original message. Then proceed as pt. (3) below.
(3) To Write Gujarati text using GujSandesh App’s Gujarati Keyboard :
- GujSandesh App has a very easy-to-use Gujarati Keyboard. Anybody can write Gujarati text (letters, half-letters, combination-of-letters, numbers & symbols) very easily just after a little use/practice. Please, read the Help for further details as per pt. (5) below.
- You can hide this Gujarati Keyboard using ‘Back’ key of phone & see your message/text in full-screen. Touch/tap anywhere in the message-box to bring Gujarati Keyboard again on screen.
- Once, you have prepared your message then use menu-buttons in GujSandesh App – to COPY or SHARE your message with any App of your choice.
(4) To Use with other Apps : You can use GujSandesh with any other Apps like Hike, FB Messenger, Gmail, Notes etc. The process is same as above – Just copy your text in that App.
(5) Help for GujSandesh App : To Read Help touch/tap on ? symbol in the top-right corner in GujSandesh App. A step-by-step Help (in Gujarati), will show you how to use this (GujSandesh) - simple but very useful App.