• Financial Accounting (FI)
• Controlling (CO)
• Inventory Management (IM)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Warehouse Management (WM)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Quality Management (QM)
• Project Systems (PS)
• Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Basis System
- Manage master data, create work order tasks, data capture, spare-parts ordering, inspection check-offs, approve requests, etc.
- Optimized UI for small displays with Smart Action Button, while still supporting all essential SAP GUI features such as F4, toolbars, menus, all re-imagined and redesigned for Androids.
- Connect directly to your SAP for native SAP screens, or use the Liquid UI Platform for simplified dynpros without SAP Mobile Platform or web browser latency
- SAP Workflow integration with your deviceÅfs email client
- Customer specific business processes are created with the Liquid UI Developer Toolkit
- No Java, ABAP skills required
- Near-native SAP GUI response times and speed
NOTE: Download this FREE client software on your Android and use it with the sample data to evaluate the user experience and functionality provided by Liquid UI. To use Liquid UI with your SAP instance, register at [email protected]
About Liquid UI Software
It is no secret that with the right user experience, SAP users will be empowered. Liquid UI is an SAP unified UI platform that enables users to work seamlessly across all touchpoints whether you are using SAP GUI, SharePoint, SAP NetWeaver Business Client, HTML5 Web browsers, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, RFID tag readers, barcode scanguns or offline devices. With patented connectivity technology, SAP is quickly at your fingertips with native transactions on mobile devices, or with our transaction, screen and tab aggregation technology. Rapidly deploy repurposed dynpros without reprogramming.
"SAP at your fingertips with Liquid UI, the Unified UI Strategy for your Enterprise".