We start with magnificent The Warsaw Rising Museum, but soon other amazing objects will join our guide. No, this is not an application for having fun on the couch. You have to move on to enjoy.
- Objects directory.
- Tickets and events info.
- List of exhibits, trivia and more for each object.
- Photo galleries.
- Interactive maps.
- Your personal "I Want to See" list with exhibits that particularly interest you.
- Ready to use tour guides prepared by real guides.
- Your visit progress bar and how much left to see this time.
- GPS location (where available).
- Indoor location (QR codes and exhibit numbers).
- Online and offline modes.
How to use Billennium Guidebox?
- Simple. First, get up off the couch and go for a walk to a museum.
- Choose from a catalog of places what you want to explore (or just scan a QR code at the entrance).
- Get a package of data and multimedia (you can do it at home or via WiFi at the museum).
- Best start by becoming familiar with the routes prepared for you by local real guides or make your own and... start exploring.
- At any time you can see where you are by scanning the QR code or using the GPS (if available).
- View photo galleries, read trivia and enjoy.
- If you want to learn more about any particular exhibit scan its QR code or enter its number.
- That's it!
With Guidebox you won't get lost in the museum. Expect many surprises soon because Guidebox can show you much more than you can see on the classic exposures.
We look forward to hear your suggestions on what to change, what's missing and what you want to see in future versions of the guide.