You can master the GRE words using three modes: Learn, Flashcard and Slideshow.
Ideal examples of learning words using this application:
* choose "Learn mode" and go through the words under "Alphabet C" alone.
* choose "Flashcard mode" and master the words in "Wordlist 10" alone.
* choose "Slideshow mode" and quickly glance all "5 Starred words" alone.
* choose "Slideshow mode" and learn words in "Random" order.
Similary, some of the ways test can be taken are:
* "Alphabet U" alone.
* "Wordlist 25" alone.
* "3 Starred words" alone.
* "Random" order.
Other Key Features:
* Currently contains 1600 Barron's GRE words.
* The pronunciation is available using Google text to Speech
* The words marked as learnt and all failed words in test can be revised.
* Barron's Stem and Root Words are available.
* Backup and restore of User data (Star ratintgs and learnt flag) is available.
* Wordlist size and the Interval time in Slideshow mode can be modified based upon the need.
For any queries/feedback, kindly drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.