YOU control the bubbles for GRAY WHALE to jump 'n' slide on the platforms.
"Gray Whale er heller ikke noget flot projekt, men det skiller sig ud fra mængden med sit retro-udseende og specielle stil, der i den grad sender minderne tilbage til de helt gamle 8-bit dage." -Gamers Globe
1. GRAY WHALE jumps on bubbles. The angle of GRAY WHALE's jump is determined by the point on the bubble's circumference on which he is struck.
2. Touch to the left and below of GRAY WHALE to shoot a bubble below and slightly to the left of him.
3. Touch to the right and below of GRAY WHALE to shoot a bubble below and slightly to the right of him.
4. Touch directly below GRAY WHALE to shoot a bubble directly below him.
5. The distance between your touch and the base of GRAY WHALE determines the distance beneath him to which a bubble will be shot.
5. Once shot from GRAY WHALE, a bubble may be dragged around. A bubble may also be popped.
Thank you to cocos2d for iPhone, CocosDenshion, codeman38, SoundJay, l0calh05t, and all testers!