- background images matching the model type (fixed-wing, helicopter, car or boat)
- choice of control arrangement (mode)
- Each channels name can be set individually
- Free assignment of inputs to channels (e.g. tilt sensors to channels 1 - 4, if desired)
- Background images
- Expo function
- Dual Rate function
- Channel reverse function
- Vibration at neutral point
- Self-neutralising transmitter controls (virtual centring springs)
- Adjustment of touch input (including size of control areas)
- Option of using light sensor as switch or button
Notes: the term ‘Pupil transmitter’ simply means a transmitter which is operated in conjunction with a Teacher transmitter, providing the means for an experienced model pilot / driver to intervene in critical situations. The App provides no support of any kind to beginners for the purpose of learning how to fly or drive a model.
If the app doesn’t run smoothly please try deactivating the background images and the servo values.
Since the transmitter software needed for transmission of control signals via Bluetooth is still being tested this app can only be operated with an audio cable!