Let’s take it outside! Gps Pong is the first geo location motion controlled multiplayer version of classic Pong paddle ball – and it gets all physical. You steer with your movements irl; by running outside as you motion control the paddle, hit the ball and make single-player points or beat up your friends in two-player games.
Get geo physical
All you need is at least 15 meters / 50 feet of outdoor open space – and of course a great physical condition. If you’re up for it your outdoor pitch can be as long as 200 meters / 650 feet – and longer distances give more precise geo location motion control as well as greater physical competition.
So step outside, invite a friend, grab some beers and find a park, a beach or some other outdoor location and get ready to motion control that paddle ball only with your physical running skills irl.
Warning: Watch your location, don't play Gps Pong in trafficked areas! And only play it outside.
- It's all FREE!
- Online multiplayer
- Motion control via gps geo location irl
- One or two players
- Challenge your personal friends or random online players
- Adjustable running length
- Paddle ball speed adjusts to running length IRL
- Paddle ball gets faster every time you hit it
- Share your acheivements on facebook
- Physical outdoor irl geo location game. Play outside
- Retro arcade ping pong paddle ball with a shiny new look