Indian citizens can judge the performance of the government more accurately based on the data and facts published on open government data platform ,book appointments with government officials,log complaints about government officials, connect with PM on Social, stay on top of the activities run by the government like how infrastructure will be delivered to every house as an utility and how post offices are converted into service call centers. You can also contest in government led initiatives to win cash prizes and also volunteer to manage and run campaigns for our India.
1.A very user friendly interface (Gov Data) to view the reports published by the government like average wages across the states, market pricing of agricultural products across the states, consumer price index, irrigation projects under development, trade deficit reports, forest stock report, import and export statements etc.
2.Every citizen can stay on top of Digital India initiatives and be a part of digital India transformation journey(Digi India) to book government hospital appointments online and understand how India Post will take the Digital route by issuing debit cards to its 1.5 crore account holders .
3. The updates from the prime minister office will be automatically streamed to your mobiles (PMOBook and PMOWeets) and will also be available offline after they are downloaded on Wi-Fi.
4.You can connect directly with Modi (Contact Modi)
5. You can contest and volunteer in government led initiatives within time and win cash prizes(Contest).
6. You can apply for jobs in manufacturing sector (GovJobPortal).
7. You can connect with the Prime Minister (Maan Ki Baat).
8. Book appointments with government officials online (BookGovApp).
9. You can lodge complaints against government officials if you are not happy with the service and provide evidence of the corruption to back your claims(Complain).
10.You can book LPG Cylinders online(Book Cylinder).
11. The open government reports and data can be sliced and diced in any graph format (Graph Gate ) that you fancy.
12. You can stay on the top of the prime minister office activities (PMLive)
13. Listen to PM on Radio (PM Radio Narendra modi on Sound Cloud)
14. Know your cabinet ministers (Cabinet)
15. If you fancy to have more options in the app tell us (Talanki Designs), we want to make you happy and help you to stay connected with the government. So, we love to hear from you.