How to Get Started
1. Download the GoToAssist Corporate (ICS) app from Google Play and install it on your Samsung Android device.*
2. If you received a URL issued by your support representative, install the app if it is not installed, select the URL you received from the representative the app will start. Enter your name and tap Join Session.
3. If you received a 9 digit phone code from your support representative, start the app, enter the 9 digit connection code, enter your name and tap Join Session.
4. Once connected, you can use chat to communicate with the support representative. With your consent, the representative will have full remote control of the device and be able to collect diagnostic information from the device. At any time during the session, you can pause remote control by tapping the pause button located at the top right of the app control bar.
• Real time chat capability
• With customer consent, a representative can remotely control the customer's device in real time
• With customer consent, a representative can collect device information including: system details, installed apps, running services, and telephony information.
• Full integration with the GoToAssist Corporate framework including full reporting and session recording.
• Representative: A session code generated by GoToAssist Corporate HelpAlert Version 10 Build 896 or above. For detailed information about GoToAssist Corporate, please visit the GoToAssist Corporate website.
• Customer: Samsung Android devices* OS 2.3 or higher.
*Note:Chat and remote diagnostics are provided for all devices running Android OS version 2.3.x and higher. Full remote control with screen sharing is provided for Samsung devices with original manufacturer firmware running Android OS versions 2.3.x (Gingerbread), 4.0(ICS) and higher. Full remote control with screen sharing on Google Nexus devices is not supported.