Have you ever thought it would be great if your phone goes silent while you're sleeping, and back to the normal state when you wake up?
Do you want to turn on WiFi or turn off the data network, and run specific applications automatically when you arrive at work or school?
Using GoSet will solve this setting inconvenience perfectly!
With GoSet, you can pre-set the system settings and link it to a time or location schedule to run it. It supports home screen short-cuts to run the pre-setting you have made as well.
No more pain for toggle each option!
★ Examples of GoSet usage★
1. Turn the data network on, turn off WiFi, and run the music app
2. Run S Note, turn off the sounds when you arrive at the office or school.
3. Turn off the sounds and internet at 11pm. Turn them all on when 7 am.
※ System Settings Supported
- Airplane Mode
- Data network (Some Phones don’t support this function, in that case, you might be able use another toggle app. Just link the toggle app to run. )
- Screen Auto Rotate On/Off
- Screen Time Off Setting
- Applications you want to run (You can select up to 5 apps.)
- iLED Service On/Off (Being Prepared)
※ Schedule Setting
- Time and Day to run GoSet pre-setting
- Location to run GoSet pre-setting (Being Prepared)