** You must be a GoSecured subscriber to use some parts of this app.
GoSecured E-mail helps you manage E-mails with our easier, faster and more intuitive user interface. GoSecured E-mail is designed to send and receive encrypted E-mails to other GoSecured E-mail accounts as well as any other 3rd party E-mail accounts. GoSecured E-mail client includes search, IMAP push E-mail, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, S/MIME, mail on SD & more!
GoSecured supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
As a GoSecured E-mail client you receive benefits such as:
- Support for multiple E-mail accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail (with WebDAV)
-One button push to send encrypted and S/MIME signed.
- Instant notification for incoming E-mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E-mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- No banner ads
GoSecured Mail with GoSecured E-mail service and account.
GoSecured Mail is end-to-end E-mail encryption that safeguards your message from outbox to inbox and back. Send an encrypted E-mail from anywhere to any recipient. No additional software or plug-ins required. The GoSecured E-mail and Data Encryption ensure that individuals and enterprises can communicate securely no matter which encryption platform they have. With the push of a button, GoSecured makes intelligent decisions to encrypt messages using the best possible delivery method, such as PGP, S/MIME and PDF encryption. GoSecured provides a completely secure, but an easy-to-use experience for encrypted E-mail.
Key Features of my GoSecured-- E-mail app with GoSecured E-mail service and account.
- Encryption of sent E-mails (3DES, AES)
- E-mail signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Easy exchange of certificates between users
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from E-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)