This year’s event promises you the opportunity to network with some of the most influential leaders in the wellbeing conversation, and hear from a diverse and inspiring array of internationally-acclaimed speakers. In a day of interactive workshops and thought-provoking conversations, Good Day At Work invites you to join us at this one-of-a-kind wellbeing event.
Brought to you by Robertson Cooper, in association with The Movember Foundation and sponsored by Bank Workers Charity, we’re aiming to create a movement that aims to make wellbeing a part of everyday life for everyone, everywhere.
Don’t miss out on the most dynamic and inspiring wellbeing conversation of the year's accompanying app that will be essential for the day, maximising your experience and engagement with GDAW and your fellow attendees. You will be provided with:
• The full agenda, with detailed information and connection opportunities with speakers and facilitators
• The opportunity to create a profile and connect with fellow delegates
• Interact with GDAW throughout the day with live polls and surveys
• Pose questions to the keynote speakers
• View, share and contribute to live event content
• Join in the conversation!
Download now to make the most of your day at The Good Day at Work Conversation 2015.