The description of Goku - Frieza Saga Tenkaichi 2
Goku vs Frieza Saga was the prince and the emperor of the universe, who controlled his own imperial army and was feared for his ruthlessness and power. He was the descendant of Chilled, the second son of King Cold, the younger brother of Cooler, and the father of Kuriza. Frieza is the catalyst antagonist of the entire franchise, as it is his actions that led to Goku arriving on Earth.
Frieza is one of the villains in the series who possesses an entire range of transformations, each one being quite different than the others. It is implied by Vegeta and Frieza himself in the series that Frieza's fourth, most powerful form is actually his original form, with the other three being forms that suppress and conserve his enormous power.
Frieza's final form was purposefully made to look small and less menacing: Toriyama wanted to go against the expectation that villains and monsters become bigger and meaner looking the stronger they are, Frieza usually wears battle armor with a purple chest plate, Frieza wears his race's ultimate Bio Suit, the Z Fighting Suit. When in his Mecha form his body is equipped with a permanent Cosmic Suit.
At his core, Frieza relishes death, agony, and destruction, as he shows in his enjoyment of Planet Vegeta's annihilation, as well as his maniacal glee when twice attempting to blow up Planet Namek. He is noted as being one of the most sadistic characters in the series, and often tries to make his enemies suffer before he kills them. On a related note, although obviously not to the extent of Cell
Despite his cold-heartedness and numerous observations by other characters that he cares about no one but himself, Frieza does make several displays of respect towards his father, King Cold. It is stated in a Tenkaichi 3 biography that Cold is in fact stronger than Frieza
However, this respect is not absolute, as even after King Cold is introduced, Frieza continues to dub himself the most powerful being of his time, despite his own admission that his father was able to cause him pain in his final form. In addition, when he was revived, he specifically refused his soldier's suggestion that they revive King Cold due to thinking he failed.
* Flight – The ability of flight through the manipulation of ki.
* Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
* Eye Laser – Precise laser-like beam shot from the eyes. Mild potency, but fast and able to nullify lesser attacks and small projectiles, as well as destroy weaker opponents and obstacles. It was used by Frieza to enter the hut of the Namekian Grand Elder, Guru, while seeking the Tenkaichi, in battle with Goku, and against King Vegeta's Elite Saiyan army who would try to save Prince Vegeta from Frieza (shortly before he destroyed Planet Vegeta and just after he killed King Vegeta with one blow).
* Death Comet – A technique used by Frieza during Namek Saga. When Frieza is unable to control his anger at the fact that Vegeta stole his Tenkaichi, he starts firing massive spheres of energy that demolish the Namekian countryside.
* Whirlwind Blow – Frieza used this attack against three Nameks by lightly blowing, which produced strong winds that formed a tornado. Since he was seen to only use this once in his weakest form, it may hint he only uses it on feeble opponents.
* Punishing Rush – This is an attack used by Frieza in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. Part of this attack was used in Frieza's fight with Nail in the Frieza Saga.