Go FPV APK
The description of Go FPV
You'll need to buy a UVC adapter like this: http://goo.gl/tkM3Iv note that black EasyCap USB adapters will not work with this app.
Read the full story and get your parts here: http://nathan.vertile.com/blog/2015/05/21/go-fpv-goggles/
checkout the google group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118127535984046831266
and rcgroups thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2555400
finally, if you want to buy a real pair of goggles instead of using your phone, checkout my goggle guide: http://goo.gl/soa8zP
- Heads up display mode (1 picture)
- FPV Goggle mode (stereoscopic, 2 pictures, side by side)
- Recording (click the camera). Note, this may add a significant delay. I suggest recording via your onboard camera (GoPro?) and NOT recording in your goggles when flying FPV.
- Auto-loads when the adapter is plugged in
Email me with questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2.1 - Faster frame rendering. Could also fix crashes on some devices.
2.2 - Added support for 64bit arm targets including the Nexus 6p
2.1 - Optimize image rendering pipeline. When the device is under load, trading speed for image quality, ensuring we display the most up-to-date frame instead of ensuring smooth video.
UVC MPEG support only. YUYV support pending.
2.1.1 - fix crash on load on platforms including android 22 and below
- Go FPV 2.2.2 for Android 4.3+ APK Download
Version: 2.2.2 (10) for Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
Update on: 2017-08-31
APK File SHA1: 0ca29037e4989e0974b3468b092719c5657a99f7
What's new: 2.2.2 - Updates UVC library to support more devices 2.2.1 - Faster fra More...
- Go FPV 2.2.1 for Android 4.3+ APK Download