Go Analyzer APK
The description of Go Analyzer
It uses OCR techniques based on Google's Tesseract to automatically extract all the relevant information of your Pokemons.
★ Automatically estimate your Pokemon IVs based on a screenshot or even a photo of another phone.
★ If the app is running in the background, you can take as many screenshots as you need and they will be parsed automatically when you come back to the app.
★ Narrow the possible IV combinations down by powering up your Pokemon. It will automatically find possible matches.
★ Check how much CP your Pokemons will have when they evolve.
★ Check how much dust it would cost to power up your Pokemon to the limit of your trainer level.
★ 100% safe and 100% compliant with Pokemon Go TOS!
Find me on Twitter if you want more info: @hdezninirola
This is an unofficial app that uses public information available in Pokemon Go. I am not affiliated or related to The Pokemon Company or any of their products.
HOW DO I MAKE AN SCREENSHOT?
On most Android devices you can do this just by holding the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons at the same time.
HOW DOES IT GET THE POKEMON DATA?
There are 4 possible ways:
* The automatic mode will parse all the screenshots you take while playing Pokemon Go.
* The screenshot mode will parse any old screenshots you have in your phone or Google Photos.
* You can use the camera to take a photo of another phone with the Pokemon Go game. This is experimental and will require you to input data sometimes.
* You can also add data manually, we only need the name of the Pokemon, its CP, HP and Dust cost to power up. The app provides Pokemon name autocomplete and automatic check for possible wrong values.
The first 3 options use Google's Tesseract to automatically extract the name of the Pokemon, its CP, HP and Dust cost. Tesseract is an OCR open source library developed by Google that is used in several places. It is also the reason the app is 15MB, more than 90% is due to this library.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I GET OUT OF THE APP?
* The Internal Values of your Pokemon.
* How much CP a perfect version of your Pokemon would have.
* How much CP will your Pokemon have once you evolve.
HOW CAN YOU KNOW THE INTERNAL LEVEL OF MY POKEMON?
Based on the dust cost, we can make an approximation. Every four levels the Pokemon will increase its Dust cost to power up. For the time being, the minimum level is 1 and the maximum level is 80.
WHAT ARE IVs?
IVs stand for Internal Values. Each Pokemon in the game is unique. Not only does each distinct species have "base" stats for Attack, Defense, and Stamina, but each individual Pokemon has additional unique values for those three stats. These are called 'Individual Values' or IVs and range from 0-15 for each stat.
HOW DO I KNOW MY POKEMON'S IVs?
IVs are not publicly visible in Pokemon GO. But the STA IV can be determined, and the combined ATT+DEF can be determined based on running several combinations of possible values and checking against the HP, CP and Internal Level. Just run the app, and it will do the math for you!
HOW CAN I MAKE THE ESTIMATIONS BE MORE ACCURATE?
Just Power Up your Pokemon, this will give us a second set of combinations, and we will compare them automatically with your previous Pokemon's IVs combinations and we'll have a much more accurate estimation. The app will automatically tell you which Pokemons are available for a 'merge' of combinations once you tap on 'IMPROVE RESULTS'.
★ Made big improvements to the OCR, it should now be much more accurate and will ask fewer times for manual input.
★ APK is now significantly smaller (20MB -> 8MB)
★ Minor text fixes.
- Go Analyzer 1.4.0 for Android 4.4+ APK Download
Version: 1.4.0 (21004000) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Update on: 2016-08-06
APK File SHA1: 925ec208f41495db3d72d22decdd50421b107e6a
What's new: ★ Added ability to sort the list by Pokemon ID, CP, HP and Perfection More...
- Go Analyzer 1.1.3 for Android 4.4+ APK Download
- Go Analyzer 1.0.1 for Android 5.0+ APK Download