BY PRESSING AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN 10 SECONDS THE BUTTON TURN ON YOUR PHONE, GNPB ACTIVE PROCESS THAT INCLUDES THE APPLICATION FOR AN EVENT OF PANIC AND / OR EMERGENCY.THE PROCESSES ACTIVATED ARE:
1) Make automatic calls to contacts that have previously selected in the configuration of GNPB (you can call up to 3 contacts)
2) Simultaneously, it sends a text message (SMS) to contacts you have previously selected settings GNPB (can be up to 10 contacts). The text message you receive your contacts including a single link to your cell, in order to avoid false messages. By accessing the link in the message, contact your display the location where the event occurred, and other information such as your name, date and time of the event, the direction in which you are, etc. In addition, you may call from a link available to the page with your mobile number.
3) If you select the settings GNPB, "Send WhatsApp" as long as your you have installed this application, after completion of the automatic calls, will run WhatsApp and give you 10 seconds to select a contact or group, and send the same text message that was sent by SMS. WhatsApp unfortunately, does not allow direct sending messages through third party applications.
4) If you do not select the "Send WhatsApp" option, GNPB be executed immediately after completion of the automatic calls. If you selected will 10 seconds later.
5-) When the application starts in the event of an emergency, if you selected the options, "Get photos" and / or "Get audio environment" GNPB start recording audio and start taking pictures. You do not will visualize the camera in your phone is active nor does the microphone, since these actions are carried out furtively. If your phone has dual camera (front and back) the application will use in turn each of the cameras (one front photo, then a post).
6) GNPB considered 200 seconds for an emergency event. During this time he will take pictures and record audio environment. In this period it will take approximately 34 photographs. Photographs and audio will be recorded only on your device, in a folder called "GNPB" and you can see and hear the audio through the same application, the options "Photo List" and "Audio List" respectively.
7-) Since the emergency event starts, your phone connects to the GNPB server, transmitting the details of your location data for compliance with process steps. If at this time your location changes will also be recorded and updated for your contacts.
8-) If the configuration select the "Receive Third Party" at the time of starting the event of emergency, the GNPB server will look other users of the application that are at a maximum distance of 1500 meters from you and they will notified of your situation. They will have access to your location and might call. Assistance or aid of a Thirdly, it is completely voluntary. There is no record of the actions that the "third place".
9-) If you set the option, "Specify emergency" GNPB notifies you 24 hours after the event, so that you deliver us general information about your event of emergency. Data will only be used for statistical purposes.
We hope to never use GNPB, but you never know what can happen. Let your phone serve as a tool for extreme situations it can be very useful.
Visit our website. In it you'll find videos that show how this application Works.