Global Relay MDM (Mobile Device Management) for Compliance enables secure, compliant archiving for Android mobile devices, including SMS text messages and call logs.
Built in-house by our development team, Global Relay MDM for Compliance securely archives text messages and call logs, and then transparently uploads this data to Global Relay Archive for seamless archiving and compliance in the cloud.
Global Relay Mobile Device Management adds SMS and call log data to your firm’s existing Archive — alongside email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) and the many other message types Global Relay archives.
Compliance officers and managers can save time by simply adding archived text messages and call logs into their existing monitoring and supervision workflows.
• Archive SMS and call logs on Android smartphones
• Demonstrate compliance with FINRA, SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, IIROC, FSA, etc.
• Use existing infrastructure - no additional hardware or software required
• Tag mobile activities with users’ geographical location (optional)
• View counterparty contact information via address book lookup
About Global Relay
Global Relay is the world leader in Compliance Archiving, Search, eDiscovery, Mobile Messaging, and Collaboration. With offices in New York, London, Chicago, Singapore and Vancouver, Global Relay provides services to more than 20,000 customers worldwide, including 22 of the top 25 global banks.