Glide enables users to create and share their digital business cards in an easy fashion. Physical business cards are the last remnants of the old way of doing business and a new wave of entrepreneurs needs a new, or rather digital business cards.
Glide aims to complement the digital products which have made traditional business products irrelevant and to replicate the same with physical business cards. Glide allows users to store their acquaintances’ business cards in a central and easy to search location and the contact data gets updated in all phones the user has shared a card with when he or she makes a change in personal info.
Glide features include, but are not restricted to, the following:
• Create customized digital business cards and choose from multiple templates
• Share digital business cards via Glide Tags or to pre-existing social media connections
• Call, message, mail, locate, or check the website of contacts from the digital business card directly
• Arrange all contacts and search the list easily
• Assign personal nicknames or notes to different contacts
• Show your card off to your friends or acquaintances via different channels
• Create multiple clusters and broadcast messages to individuals, clusters, and everyone in your contact list
• Link your social media accounts to your card so that your contacts can access your page from the digital business cards itself